So after not dressing up last year, Billy and I didn't want to miss out this year... errr... we wanted Emma and Maggie to have a great time at Trunk or Treat this year. :-) A few months ago the girls decided they wanted to be young Elsa and Anna and that we should be the King and the Queen. (Yes, we know they die... but I'm not sure the girls got that when they decided who we should be) I withheld the Elsa/Anna outfits until the day of and the girls loved them! They even loved the wigs, which I'm surprised by because a few years ago Emma wouldn't even touch a wig let alone wear one. Alas, they were dressed. Daddy put together a perfect outfit a few hours before ToT and I opted for an easier costume. I had a few pieces to try and pull the Queen's costume together but trying to do that a few days before Family Pictures and two family birthday parties isn't always the best idea. So I ended up going for Sven, the reindeer! Aunt Jamie (also attended ToT last year but didn't dress up) decided to dress up this year too! She picked Rainbow Dash as her costume. It was great and her makeup was awesome!
Thank you Faith Bible Church for another successful year of Trunk or Treat.
 |
| One of the few we got with Maggie in her wig. |
 |
| We even had Olaf! |
 |
| Post ToT Fun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment