Definition of Sprinkle: Small shower for a Mother and baby.
Who is Maggie!?! It's the name we've decided on for our baby... Maggie Elizabeth Bruce!
Both our families wanted to celebrate the impending arrival of our second daughter, even though we were hesitant to letting them repeat the type of celebrations that were had for Emma. Our first sprinkle was in Austin at Jack Allen's Kitchen. It was a complete surprise that everyone knew about except for me. It was a sweet time with family and a few close friends. Sadly, I barely got any pictures as I didn't know I needed a camera for going to 'church' that morning. Or so I thought I was going to church.... Meredith got me good!
The very next weekend my sweet sister in laws, Kelli and Sandy, planned a Baby Feet themed Sprinkle that started off with deluxe pedicures and ended with a lunch at La Madeline's in Arlington. My Mom was even in town for the event so it was a wonderful day with the ladies. Everyone wrote letters to Maggie and I can't wait to read them to her... Sandy treated us all with her treats for dessert. Yum!
We are so blessed to have such loving and encouraging families and friends surrounding us during this exciting time. We can't wait to introduce Maggie to everyone!!
I love her name!!!
ReplyDelete