How blessed we are to see this little mind grow and learn. It's an amazing thing that no words can quite describe. As Emma progresses into this 'little girl' stage of life it will be interesting to see how she grows into her 'big sister' stage. In just over 4 weeks, Emma will no longer be the little one, which is bittersweet. I'm praying that her transition into sisterhood is a quick and painless one. Coincidentally, Emma has also gotten more cuddly lately. Maybe this is due to her knowing Mommy's tummy can only get so big. I'm enjoying it immensly though and eating it up every chance I get.
She has also started to show a hesistancy towards males. (which Daddy doesn't mind) I think she's just around ladies so much, she warms up to them more quickly. I've just recently noticed it. She gets her shy face and sticks her fingers in her mouth. She doesn't act this way around Billy which is wonderful. She knows she his little princess. In the last few weeks, she's also discovered her belly button. It's fun to see her attempt to get a good view of it.
We are so proud of our little one and all that she's accomplished in these 18 quick months... our lives are more joyful because of her and we are so thankful for the blessing she is.
| My first pony! (Thanks Aunt Sandy) |
| 18 months going on 16 years... |
Like the onesie in the first pic. :) Leave it to Aunt Sandy to give Emma her first ponytail!
ReplyDeleteAhh! Love the pony, so cute! She is such a precious girl and I know she is going to be a sweet big sissy. Love.
ReplyDelete