| Brad, Kelli, Anna, Haven & Caleb Bruce |
| Robert, Sandy, Kaila, Micah, Nalani, Shanna & Liza Bruce |
Robert and Sandy have lived in DFW almost 8 years (Robert has been here longer). They will be moving to a suburb of Salt Lake City, Utah mid-June. BOO! No I'm just kidding... we are excited for them and know that they will enjoy where God is leading them. It has been a privilege to see Micah and Kaila grow up and know them as pre-teens! And to see Nalani, Shanna and Liza grow into sweet little ladies. It has also been great to go to church together with this Bruce family. I know that Sandy will probably have to screen her phone calls from me, as she's been my person to call before I call the doctor, my cooking guru, my partner in church nursery and a very good friend as I learned (still am learning) to become a mother and house manager! I'll have to remember the time change. Robert has many relationships through work out in Utah, and I hope the family will develop new friendships quickly too. I'm also glad they have each other and know, personally, what a great source of comfort siblings can be during transitions.
| Bruce Family, November 2013 |
It has been a huge blessing to have these families so close as our own children were born and grown older. The cousins have made some great memories together that I hope they can hold onto and smile about in the future. I know there are still plenty of years left to make lots more memories but again they won't be as 'spontaneous' as they have been in years past. Seven Bruce cousins were born in less than 5 years so needless to say, its a party whenever they are together. :-) We love you guys and pray for easy moves and easy transitions for all! We will be coming to see you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment