meanderW

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dallas Zoo

Well after almost 9 years of living in DFW, I finally made it out to the Dallas Zoo.  Emma and I enjoyed our maiden trip to this animal paradise.  And Billy had fun seeing all the updates since it had been 15 years since he had been.  I was pretty apprehensive about going... it was a Saturday... but it didn't seem busy at all!!  And it really is a pretty place...

I think Emma enjoyed her trip... although she seemed more interested in the infrastructure (rocks, trees etc) than with the animals.  But she did notice a few of the big ones.  Here's a few photos we got of our visit.  We give it two thumbs up and will return sometime in the future.

We had to bring Monkey to the zoo.

Pretty Fall colors

Emma's expression is hilarious! (Secretly, I think she was yawning)

She really enjoyed the giraffes and enjoys them in her books even more now.

Love how close you can get to the animals!  Emma wasn't scared at all.

 

1 comment: