She also is showing to have a great passion for shoes. No matter who's they are, she wants them on her feet. Which leads us to her next major development... walking. She had taken 3-4 steps and then on her 15 month birthday... BAM... she's walking across the living room. Its a wonderfully scary development but she is so proud of herself! Emma even likes to run across the room from her and tell Maggie to walk to her. I cherish seeing these two really playing and interacting together. Only a few more months and I imagine I'll transition more into 'Referee Mommy Mode'. Get me my whistle please!
Maggie has also dropped her morning nap so we decided to sign her up at Wycliffe's childcare one day a week to give me some cleaning/cooking/mommy time to get things done when I needed. I will miss you morning nap, but thankfully she takes a nice long afternoon nap. Maggie is still in size 3 diapers and taking 2.5 bottles a day. She still sleeps between 11-12 hours a night but always seems to be up a little earlier than Emma.
| This exam room has a dog theme... and this is the Dog House! Always a big attraction. :-) |
15 Month Stats:
Weight: 19lb 14oz (5-10%)
Height: 30 1/4" (40%)
Head: 18 7/8" (95%)
Here she goes folks!
Here's a sweet video of the girls together!
so cute!!! can't wait to see her doing more of this in person soon. :)
ReplyDelete