Alright... so after a few weekends of hard work and a few more trips to Home Depot than we would've liked, we have finished our chicken coop! Billy and I had a really good time putting it together and I think we're pretty pleased with our results. Yes, poor Billy spent more time showing me how to use his tools then he would've liked to but I'm grateful for a patient husband. And I love air-powered staple/nail guns! If you need anything stapled/nailed down just give me a call! It really was a fun project and we definitely got more for our buck out of using an existing structure than we would've had we bought a new coop that was pre-built.
We moved the chickens in on Monday morning and as of Tuesday afternoon they seem pretty settled. So without any further ado... here it is!
 |
| Side View - The small doors on the far right are where we'll collect our eggs! |
 |
| Interior Lower level - see the ramp on the left to the upper level?! |
 |
| Upper Interior - access door is open so you can see better |
 |
| Emma hanging out with chicks in exterior run |
 |
| Emma posing with Mommy in the coop |
This looks awesome - I can't wait to go see it in person!
ReplyDelete