She still eats like a champ but has weaned herself from nursing. :-( Maggie was such an easy baby in that area and I'm thankful for that. She's also doing great with sleeping; sleeping 11-12 hours at night and two naps a day. Her afternoon nap has started to overlap with Emma's nap so Momma gets some good quiet time. I love seeing Maggie interact with her sister. She always has a smile on her face when Emma is around and it warms my heart to see the love they share.
We are starting to see a little separation anxiety start but her lovey seems to help calm her. She is also a big cuddler. She still rests her head on our shoulders all the time while we eat every millisecond of it up. She also does it to others which makes my heart swell too. It seems like this little girl is going to be a blue-eyed girl after all. One of these days, I'll get a close-up because its such a unique color blue. Still no teeth, so we'll see what the next few months bring.
Weight: 17lbs, 1 oz (10%)
Height: 26.5" (20%)
Head: 18.25" (95%)
Dr and Nurse checked this twice because they couldn't believe how much her head had grown.
Happy 9 Months sweet little one. Can't believe we're only 3 months away from the end of your first year. It's amazing.
| See how I scrunch my nose when I smile. Adorable! |
![]() |
| First pictured Gig 'Em! |
![]() |
| Cool photo taken by Aunt Jamie. Yes, that is food on my face! |


So adorable - she is so cute and it's fun to see her growing up!
ReplyDelete