| Sweet eyes... we think your blue eyes might be changing to green!! |
She is really starting to 'do' things now... grabs at anything and everything. Even Daddy's cheese from his taco at Los Lupes! She's making more noises that don't sound like little dinosaurs and more like attempts to say something. She loves her exersaucer. And being tickled in the face with things like burp clothes or my hair. Above all else, Maggie still loves her pointer and middle fingers on her left hand the most. Another possible lefty in the fam? Only time will tell...
I'm slowly starting to see glimpses of what this tiny little baby is becoming and its making me sad. So even though I try to read to you, and do lots of developmental things with you... all I really want to do is snuggle. In the afternoons when Emma is napping, I sometimes take Maggie into my room and just cuddle with her on the bed. I figure we're only months away from her getting mobile and these opportunities are quickly passing. Billy and I both melt when Maggie cuddles or rests her head on our shoulder. I know we both love to put her to bed at night because of all the sweetness Maggie gives.
Emma made up another nickname to call Maggie recently: Wagga... (instead of Waggie)... this goes along with Dadda and Momma... Maggie Moo is still a favorite too.
Maggie, your sister still deeply loves you. She cares about you and even cried for you when you got your shots today. I can't wait to see you reciprocate the love that Emma shows you now... You did recently pull her hair, but Mommy quickly explained that you don't know what you're doing and do that to everyone right now. Emma seemed to understand that it was an accident. And Mommy tried to tell Emma how sorry you were in her best Maggie voice. :-)
Love you little girl.
6 Month Stats:
Height: 14lbs, 11oz (30%)
Weight: 25.25" (40%)
Head: 17.25" (80%)
| Signature Pose |
Precious Maggie - one day A&H will appreciate her too. haha! :)
ReplyDeleteThose moments alone with the second baby are so precious. I can just hear you talking to Emma in your best Maggie voice. :)
ReplyDelete