| Got several of these shots, but this one is the funniest. Emma is making her 'kissy' face. |
| Emma with her first set of Legos. Potential Engineer in the making... |
| Maggie is about half the size of Mitty. :-) |
Because I'm the only daughter with girls (as of now) I've been given many timeless family 'heirlooms'. I've got some dresses that we all wore as toddlers and even a dress that my Mom wore as a baby. On this visit, my Mom brought the oldest piece yet. How she didn't lose track of it, I don't know. She brought this sweet little ring that belonged to my Grandmother when she was a baby/toddler. Grandma Irene was born 1906 so this ring is over 100 years old. We actually got Emma to wear it for about 5 minutes but it will fit her a little better in the months to come. So sweet and definitely something that I want my girls to wear (and be pictured in) and know the history of.
Thank you Mitty for your visit! They are never long enough. We love you!
So glad the girls got some Mitty time. I am impressed with how your mom kept up with so many sentimental treasures over the years. No pressure on you or anything! :)
ReplyDelete