meanderW

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nine Months

Where did the past 270ish days go?  Our little 7lb14oz baby is now a 9 month old.  It's bittersweet really... bitter because those 'newborn' days went by so fast but sweet because Emma interacts with us so much now and melts hearts on a daily basis.  She's going to be one before we even know it and I have yet to decide on a birthday theme! (haha, not that you have to have one...)  Here's her latest stats;

Weight: 15lb 14oz
Height: 27.25"
Head Circumference: 18"  (can I get a "HEED MOVE" please)

In all honesty, time has really flown... Emma has taken it pretty easy on her parents.  We get sad as she starts to want her independence more and more each day.  She's moving and talking more than we ever thought possible for this once little wiggle worm.  What happened to her little coo's and leg kicks!?  She absolutely loves being walked around the house supported.  She even does it so long that her little legs start to get tired and she drags her feet.  And her knees are red all the time now from commando crawling around...

I'm sad about how quickly it seems I've forgotten things... I thought I'd never forget Emma as a newborn or how she had no head control... but after seeing two newborns this past week, I can only remember what my pictures show me.  Makes me wish I had even more than the 1,027+ photos that I have of her. You'd hardly believe that Emma was born with darker brown hair now that she's rocking the platinum blonde.  So many big changes in the past 9 months... but I guess I better get use to it.


6 days

3 months

~ 9 months

Emma's latest craze.... dancing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That girl's got some moves...I think someone's a future Fade-To-Blacker. I can't believe she's already 9 months! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! Loved hanging out with her tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, seriously I LOVE the "heed, move!" Reference...oh my word. I about lost my cookies laughing!

    She'll be crying herself to sleep on her gigantic pillow!

    Just kidding Emma. Your head is lovely, but I love a good mike Meyers quote.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete