meanderW

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

4 Months

Maggie had her four month appt today.  Feels like we were just at the hospital having her.  She is doing great. She's smiling, laughing, rolling from side to side. She's a pretty content baby which I am thankful for daily.  And she is also pretty quiet most of the time.  I think she is starting to like the sound of her voice and makes these baby dinosaur sounds.  I'm also noticing her desire to interact with us more... like if I turn my face away she'll make a sound sometimes and then when I look back at her, she smiles.  So cute.

Her hair has thinned significantly on the sides, providing her a baby mohawk look for the time being.  Emma's did this too but since she had lighter hair it wasn't as noticeable.  Will it come back in blonde??  Only time will tell.  Billy had dark hair until almost a year and then went blonde for a few years before returning to his darker shades so we'll see if Maggie follows suit. 

Maggie is sleeping 8-10 hours a night and would take 3 naps a day if we were home all day long.  Normally it turns into two longer naps since life calls us to leave the house.  She is a good napper and will still fall asleep in my arms, if needed.  She is nursing 6 times a day and is still quite the effective eater she was at birth.  Here's her latest stats:

Weight:  13 lbs (45%)
Height: 23.5" (25%)
Head: 16.6" (80%) 

Sweet Maggie Moo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment